CLICK HERE to see the poster.
Another semester is drawing to a close. This is the perfect time to review ideas, evaluate mistakes and successes, and thus plan improvements for our future.
Therefore, the Bahiana invites students and teachers to participate in the Institutional Assessment 2012.2. A great opportunity for you to give your opinion on the positive and negative aspects of the institution's work, contributing to its improvement.
1. On the Home of the website of Bahiana, click on the banner of Student Portal ou Teacher's Portal;
2. Enter the USER and PASSWORD;
3. Select the item QUESTIONNAIRES and please answer the 2012 Institutional Assessment questionnaires
- for students: Student Self-Assessment, Faculty Assessment by the Student and Assessment of Academic Infrastructure and Services;
- for teachers: Teacher Self-Assessment, Teacher Assessment of Classes and Assessment of Academic Infrastructure and Services;
4. Contact the CPA via email firstname.lastname@example.org, to solve any problems regarding the viewing of quizzes and/or teachers/subjects, as well as obtaining/updating your login/password.