The Inova+Saúde Award is an initiative of Bahiana which aims:
- Encourage academic entrepreneurship, stimulating new talents with innovative potential in the area of health and quality of life.
- Recognize, award and disseminate ideas with transformative capacity.
- Promote interaction between the academy, health service providers and the productive sector with a view to developing ideas with disruptive potential in the health area.
3rd edition of the Inova + Health Award
- Announcement of the Inova + Health Award (corrected on 05/10/2023)
- Notice of the Inova + Health Award (corrected on 06/09/2023)
- Notice of the Inova + Health Award
- Link of the Proposal Submission Form to the Award Announcement
- ANNEX 01 of the announcement - Schedule and Budget
- ANNEX 02 of the public notice - Image Use Authorization
- ANNEX 03 of the notice - Image Use Authorization - minor
- ANNEX 04 of the notice - Term of Grant
- ANNEX 05 of the notice - Term of Commitment
- ANNEX 06 of the notice - Declaration of non-kinship
- ANNEX 07 of the notice - Declaration of non-receipt of scholarship or financial aid
Public Notice Release: 04/08/2023
Opening the Online Form: 04/08/2023
Deadline for completing the online form: Extended to 10/10/2023 at 18pm
Deadline for sending documents (item 8.4 of the notice) by email: Extended to 10/10/2023 at 18pm
Disclosure of the result (award ceremony): 10/11/2023, 18h (new date)
Deadline for formalizing the Term of Commitment between the proposal Coordinator and FBDC: 06/12/2023
Beginning of the Pre-Incubation Program: January 2024 (forecast)