During the period we are going through, every care is needed in combating the coronavirus. Check out the Sanitation Protocol of the Administrative and Call Center Areas of the Bahiana.
• Wash your hands with soap and water before starting activities in the sector.
• Apply the alcohol gel on your hands and rub them for 10 seconds.
• Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth without having properly sanitized hands.
• Place film on all keyboards and mice and sanitize the outside of the film with 70% alcohol every 2 hours. Change the paper film when it is damaged.
• Properly and frequently clean work surfaces such as desks, telephones, doorknobs (especially), switches, handrails, glass doors, buttons, etc.
• Keep environments open and ventilated.
• Avoid close contact with people who have respiratory infections.
• Provide sanitizing cloth (Perfex type) and 120ml oil drums with 70% alcohol for each booth and each desk of the reception attendants, so that employees can carry out the cleaning of their work area when necessary.
• Each employee must have individual office supplies and not allow the sharing of these materials among colleagues.
• Perform cleaning in the sector every 2 hours; do not leave accumulated garbage.
• Do not eat food in the work area, only water is allowed.
• Regarding headsets, sanitize them at each shift change. Each employee should be responsible for cleaning their individual sponges.
• Wear masks at all times in the work environment.
• Keep a distance of 1 meter between people.
• Carry out rotations among employees, avoiding crowding in the sector.