Type: Bachelor's Degree
Modality: in person*
Recognition renewal: 2021
Vacancies: 50 (per semester)
Monthly fee: BRL 1.380,00** (See conditions)
Duration: 9 semesters
Hours: 4.173 hours
Location: on campus Brotas and Cabula
Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Luciana Ribeiro Bilitário
* Performing activities in a virtual learning environment as authorized by MEC.
**As of 01/01/2022.
Why Physiotherapy in Bahiana?
The practice activities of the Physiotherapy course at Bahiana they correspond to 60% of the total course load of the course, with internships starting in the 5th semester, as observational practice and, from the 6th semester onwards, as supervised care. Thus, students come out more prepared for the reality of the job market, due to the great contact and experience with patients. The course completion works (TCCs) are accompanied by professors linked to the research lines of the course itself, which provides a valuable scientific initiation experience, capable of developing scientific reasoning skills. As all training is focused on interdisciplinarity and social responsibility, the course provides not only technical-scientific knowledge, but is also capable of developing the professional's human, ethical and transformative posture.
The professional trained by Bahiana
A Bahiana it trains professionals in physiotherapy with a generalist profile, critical spirit, innovative and with citizen awareness. His training is centered on a vision of broad care, on the various levels of health care, on scientific rigor, on the domain of light and highly complex technological parameters, allied to a humanistic sensitivity necessary for interpersonal, interprofessional and multiprofessional relationships.
· Authorized by Decree no. 70.183, of September 1, 1975, published in the Official Gazette of the Union of September 2, 1975.
· Recognized by Ordinance No. 76.183, of September 1, 1975, published in the Federal Official Gazette of September 2, 1975.
· Renewal of recognition by Ordinance No. 109, of February 4, 2021, published in the Federal Official Gazette on February 5, 2021.
- External Transfer
- Holder of Higher Education Diploma
Coordinator: Prof. Luciana Ribeiro Bilitário