Type: Bachelor's Degree
Modality: in person*
Recognition renewal: 2021
Vacancies: 60 (per semester)
Monthly fee: BRL 1.580,00** (See conditions)
Duration: 9 semesters
Hours: 4.134 hours
Location: on campus Brotas and Cabula
Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Rosicleide Araujo Freitas Machado
* Performing activities in a virtual learning environment as authorized by MEC.
** Values applied from 01/01/2024.
Why Nursing in Bahiana?
The Nursing course of Bahiana inserts the student in the fields of practice in the first semesters. Using active teaching and learning methodologies, it promotes the development of skills and abilities that encourage clinical reasoning, decision-making, communication, leadership, as well as recognition and action in multiple contexts of health and social organizations, making the nurse who graduates in Bahiana more prepared for the labor market. The integrated teaching, research and extension actions related to social responsibility, scientific initiation, research groups, monitoring and scientific production in its own journal, promoted during the course, also contribute to professional differentiation.
The professional trained by Bahiana
The Nursing course of Bahiana it trains critical professionals with the ability to practice nursing in an ethical, political and social manner, participating in actions of health promotion, disease prevention, recovery and rehabilitation of people in the individual, family, community and work context.
Nurses, by completing the course curriculum, are able to work in different health scenarios, in the public and private sectors, aware of their responsibility and social commitment.
- Authorized by Ordinance no. 95 of January 31, 2007, published in the Federal Official Gazette of February 1, 2007.
- Recognized by Ordinance No. 489 of December 20, 2011, published in the Official Gazette of December 23, 2011.
- Renewal of recognition of the course by Ordinance No. 109 of February 04, 2021, published in the Federal Official Gazette on February 5, 2021.
- External Transfer
- Holder of Higher Education Diploma
Coordinator: Dr. Rosicleide Araujo Freitas Machado