Type: Bachelor's degree.
Modality: in person*
Recognition renewal: 2021
Vacancies: 60 (per semester)
Monthly fee: BRL 1.595,00** (See conditions)
Duration: 8 semesters
Hours: 4.286 hours
Location: on campus Brotas and Cabula
Coordinator: prof. Dr. Geraldo José Argolo Ferraro
* Performing activities in a virtual learning environment as authorized by MEC.
Why Biomedicine in Bahiana?
The pedagogical project of the Biomedicine course provides generalist training and offers students experience in the most diverse areas of the profession. With an extensive network of collaboration with clinics, laboratories, hospitals, research centers and other public and private institutions associated with the Bahiana for this reason, it has a broad competitive advantage in the labor market.
The professional trained by Bahiana
The excellence of Bahiana it trains a critical and reflective professional, humanist and able to work in clinical, cytological and environmental analyses, in diagnostic imaging and in research, based on scientific and intellectual rigor.
A professional in the field of human and environmental health prepared to act based on solid ethical principles and to be aware of technological advances.
A biomedicalist aware of the importance of knowing the socioeconomic, ethnic and cultural reality of the communities where he works in order to be able to act actively in the resolution of issues inherent to them, as a transforming agent.
- Authorized by Ordinance no. 3.883 of December 26, 2002, published in the Official Gazette of December 27, 2002.
- Recognized by Ordinance No. 68 of January 23, 2007, published in the Federal Official Gazette of January 24, 2007.
- Renewal of recognition by Ordinance No. 109 of February 4, 2021, published in the Federal Official Gazette of February 5, 2021.
- External Transfer
- Holder of Higher Education Diploma
Coordination: Prof. Geraldo José Argolo Ferraro